March 2019 challenge: “6”
- quantograph-master_rHCYYx9.zip — Zip of github repo (52.89 Kbytes on 2019/03/30)
- quantograph-master.zip — A toy for making pixel art animations with quantum computation (52.44 Kbytes on 2019/03/29)
- silly_song-0.0.0_macosx_10_6_x86_64.zip — Mac os version (30.43 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)
- silly_song-0.0.0_manylinux1_x86_64.tar.gz — Linux x86 64bit build (30.14 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)
- silly_song-0.0.0_win_amd64.zip — Windows 64bit build (29.90 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)
- silly_song-0.0.0_win32.zip — Windows 32bit build (27.10 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)
- source.zip — Final sourcecode (12.18 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)
- Contains Meme
- Mildly Flashing Background
- Censored Toon Nudity
- May Contain Traces of Nuts
- DEEP6.zip — Competition version source - install dependencies with pip install -r requirements.txt (32.51 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
- snowcrafter-v2.tgz — Second final version (2.96 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
- snowcrafter-v1.tgz — First final entry (2.96 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
See README.txt for important tips, display options, easy mode, offline mode, etc.
- HXFS2019-Instructions-1.1.zip — The Missing Manual (64.83 Kbytes on 2019/03/31)
- Hexaflexagon_Simulator_2019-1.1.zip — Fixed the flexing algorithm. No in-game docs yet, check here for a separate instructions upload. (235.61 Kbytes on 2019/03/30)
- Hexaflexagon_Simulator_2019-1.0.zip — Basically working, sort of. (235.26 Kbytes on 2019/03/30)
- whifflesix_YAij0iU.zip — Source Only - Python 3.6 (474.43 Kbytes on 2019/03/31)
Only requires Python 3.6+ and PyGame 1.9.x. Navigate to source directory and run "python3 main.py".
No sound or music to speak of--but it supports an XBOX 360 controller (and other gamepads probably)!
Thank you for playing our game.
- CoDoGuPywk27-FINAL-src-1.1.tar.gz — Game Source - FINAL w/ bug fixes (30.55 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
The ants just keep coming, so build your defenses and manage your resources
- capturts_pyweek27.tar.gz — 'Final Entry' into pyweek27. Was really busy with other things this week, so to call it a game is stretching the truth somewhat. (199.33 Kbytes on 2019/03/30)
- what-the-frog-1.0.zip — What the Frog?! (7.52 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
A game of frogs and flies.
QWE/ASD are your six jump directions - but you can use each one only once! You can jump at any time - on the ground, air or water.
- In easy mode, hold a key to enter slow mo, jump when the key is released.
- In normal mode, jump instantly.
Downward jumps will pretty much do nothing if you're standing on a flat surface, but will be useful in the air or water. They're also a bit faster than the upward jumps.
Don't worry about timing your jumps based on where the flies are. Just worry about timing your jumps. Your tongue will catch them if you get close enough.
- six-moves-source.zip — Six Moves Source Code (28.34 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)
- pyweek27-master.zip — "final" entry (316.43 Kbytes on 2019/03/30)
Drive the bus down the road stopping at stops. Keybindings are:
b - brake
R, N, 1, 2, 3 - gears
left arrow - increase throttle
right arrow - decrease throttle
Score is printed to stdout once the bus has stopped at the last stop.
- 6-Crates.zip — Contains source code as well as the standalone package. Updated the README which is inside this zip and added in the list of dependencies. Hope I got them all. (35.05 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
- 6-Crates_Game.zip — Standalone exe in zip (9.27 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
It's a basic puzzle game where you control a player in a 2d environment and interact with 6 different colored crates each with a unique characteristic when you interact with it. The object of the game is to push each unique crates to their respective color coded tiles to advance to the next level.
- Breakout_Blue_pyweek27_final.zip — Breakout Blue Final Game v 1.1.0 (1.11 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
UPDATE/BUG FIX! (04/04/2019): Unfortunately we noticed a bug in level 3 after the Sunday cut-off: if you would like to update your local version of the game to make level 3 beatable (hence you can finish the game), then you need to copy the updated level file "level3.json" (link below) into you local copy of the game: put it into the folder "Breakout_Blue_pyweek27/data/level/".
- hexima-1.0.2.zip — Fixed source code (22.24 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
- hexima-1.0.2_win_amd64.zip — Fixed Windows binary build (29.52 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
- hexima-1.0.2_manylinux1_x86_64.tar.gz — Fixed Linux binary build (29.02 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
- hexima-1.0.2_macosx_10_6_x86_64.zip — Fixed macOS binary build (29.89 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
- hexima-1.0.0_manylinux1_x86_64.tar.gz — Linux binary build (29.06 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
- hexima-1.0.0_win_amd64.zip — Windows binary (29.56 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
- hexima-1.0.0-source.zip — Final source code (22.32 Mbytes on 2019/03/31)
The gameplay should be fairly straightforward; navigate the die to the green tile to advance to the next level. Certain tiles are marked with a die symbol; you can only land on them if your bottom face has the matching number. If you get stuck, press escape to go to the menu, and select "reset level" or "skip level", or go to the main menu and choose "select level".
If you complete a level within a certain preset number of moves, you can "star" the level, as indicated on the level select screen. Whether you have exceeded the number of moves to star a level is indicated by the star icon in the top right turning from solid to outlined.
It is also possible to use a game controller with a directional pad. The thumbsticks are ignored at this time.
pip install -r requirements.txt
- b-ball-tomb.zip — Final Game (12.37 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)
`python3 main.py` to run
# `***PS if you want to skip the boss fight, press ENTER***`https://github.com/weijingwang/b-ball-tomb
- ApexPyweek27_JOtnhLl.zip — Nice little game I made, enjoy! (3.17 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)
It's a game about challenging your mind and having fun
Entertaining yet straightforward, innovating and original; this was the goal I had in mind when I first started this project. This state of the art computer game provides a modern look on our world, with simple color schemes as well as an excellent choice of contemporary melodies. We all strive for utopia, in this case being the single integer of "six". However, this is not easily acquired. Make one mistake, and you'll have to start over. The journey will be challenging and full of obstacles. Whether to type the word "six" or "6" is completely up to you. Whether to type "six" or "6" six times or 6 times, is also completely up to you. This series of puzzles will never fail to constantly boggle your brain.
- SixDaysTillDawnexe.zip — Executable version (22.51 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)
- SixDaysTillDawnsrc.zip — Source file (6.30 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)
Six Days till Dawn - A mini survival game
You are trapped here! Survive 6 days to be rescued.
This is a game where you collect material and food,
craft and upgrade your tools, and fight off the monsters.
Please look through the instructions at the beginning!
For windows users: download the SixDaysTillDawn(exe) and run main.exe
For Mac and Linux users: download the SixDaysTillDawn(src), make sure you have pygame1.9.4 installed.
Then run main.py
Please read the README.txt after download
You can press [H] to re-watch the tutorial, and [C] to check the controls anytime in-game.
- [A]/[D] to move around
- Hold [S] to collect
- Hold [W] to drink
- Hold [E] to eat
- [Q+num] to craft/upgrade the corresponding item
- [X]/[Left Click] while your cursor is on the monsters to attack
- [SPACE] to skip slides
You lose if your stamina falls to 0, and win if you have survived 6 days.
- sixshootincats-source.zip — Source release (29.29 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)
- SixShootinCats-0.0.0_macosx_10_6_x86_64.zip — Mac build (28.16 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)
- SixShootinCats-0.0.0_manylinux1_x86_64.tar.gz — Linux build (28.88 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)
- SixShootinCats-0.0.0_win_amd64.zip — Windows build (27.76 Mbytes on 2019/03/30)