The PyWeek 28 challenge has finished!
The winners are:
Congratulations to everyone who entered!
The next challenge is PyWeek 29.
Registration will be open 30 days before it starts.
The PyWeek challenge:
- Invites entrants to write a game in one week from scratch either as an individual or in a team,
- Is intended to be challenging and fun,
- Will hopefully increase the public body of game tools, code and expertise,
- Will let a lot of people actually finish a game, and
- May inspire new projects (with ready made teams!)
Entries must be developed in Python during the challenge, and must incorporate some theme decided at the start of the challenge. See the challenge rules for more information.