August 2009 challenge: “Feather”
- feather-scales-0.7.tar.gz — Bug fixed version
- feather-scales-0.6.tar.gz — Cannot easy to use [Ctrl+c] for quit.
但是自從有了 windows 和 gui 後，
Text is a icon for humen's culture.
When Gui and graphic was created from Computer,
Then Text was became wild.
- gfc.zip — Geiger Feather Challenge, incomplete game
- foxassault-1.0.0.tgz — Fox Assault 1.0.0 (Unix Tarball)
- foxassault-1.0.0.dmg — Fox Assault 1.0.0 (Mac OS X)
- foxassault-1.0.0.zip — Fox Assault 1.0.0 (Windows)
The aim of the game is to make as much money as possible from your chicken farm. The problem is the foxes, which want to eat your chickens. Since hiring guards is both too expensive and unreliable, the obvious solution is to help the chickens defend themselves.
A team entry by members of the Cape Town Python Users Group. "The Rinkhals has eclectic tastes."
- tenshee-0.2.1.zip — Minor last minute changes.
- tenshee-0.2.0.zip — More angel sprites and, finally, sounds.
- tenshee-0.1.4.zip — New angel sprite, improved feather movement, no zero chimneys.
- tenshee-0.1.3.zip — First final, minor changes. No sound yet.
- feather_menace-1.1.zip.zip — [FINAL](bugfix)
- feather_menace-1.1-windows.zip — [FINAL] This is windows .exe version of the game (bugfix)
- feather_menace-1.0.zip —
- feather_menace-1.0-windows.zip — windows .exe version of this game
- Birdbreeder.zip — BirdBreeder Final!
Learn to control the powers of evolution in this new groundbreaking puzzle action game!
In The Selfish Bird Breeder, you take charge of a bird farm. Starting with lowly birds that can't even jump higher than they're tall, you can use selective breeding to improve the genome in your breed of birds!
Slaughter your sucky birds and let the good ones produce offspring that can provide lots of food and even avoid the wolfs, who like nothing more than to nom your birdies all day long.
Economic Simulation involving lots of feathers. Buy low, sell high. Try a distributed strategy, at least until you know where to make lots of money. It's not easy to compete with the other players. I will present an award here in pyweek to the entry of whoever tops the Highscore list when Pyweek 9's voting is finished!
- FlightOfChicarus.zip — Final version of the game. Enjoy.
- zk6-featheration-WIN.zip — Windows version.
- zk5-featheration_final.zip — Final submission with bugfix. :)
For a very long time the United Featheration (UF) spanned the whole globe of Poultry, one of the planets in the solar system Fowl. All was well until the citizens of the UF started to ask themselves where they were ultimately coming from.
The majority of the UF didn't bother with that after sufficent scientific explanations were found. However, two minorities kept their (religious) views on the origin of featherkind and eventually formed armies to enforce their beliefs.
And while the UF government is now desperately trying to organize something that hardly resembles an army, two new featherations prepare themselves to decide the one and only origin of featherkind.
Hen or Turkey - YOU decide!
- icarus1.0.zip — Final
- icarus0.8.zip — Only level design is left to be done
- icarus0.2.zip — Playable - without many levels
Can you get the three golden trophys on each level?
- lostfeathers-1.0a-final.zip — Fixed critical bugs (zipfolder, boss and framebuffer issues). The gameover/congratulations scene could crash on some computers due to a GPU framebuffer issue.
- lostfeathers-1.0a.zip — final submission
You control a boy and his bird named Py. Your goal is to recover Py's magical feathers, which were stolen by Evil Businessman.
Our website: http://code.google.com/p/lostfeathers/
We couldn't get the sound effects in time, but you can download a version that contains them at our website (lostfeathers-1.0b.zip)
This game was made using cocos2d and pyglet. You need AVbin if you want music playback.
- sinister-ducks-0.3.zip — final entry
Do not download from this page! The very latest version, with bugfixes, improved gameplay, and a hassle-free 'download and double-click' stand-alone Windows binary, lives at Sinister Ducks on GitHub.
- leaving-crete-1.0.zip — Source package for all platforms
- topologiquill-final-fast.zip — The previous version should work fine on any computer less than 5 years old. This version runs at full 30fps on my PIII 866mhz (except in minor cases). Also added fullscreen toggle with the f key.
Every surface obtained from a polygonal region by pasting its edges in pairs is homeomorphic to either the sphere, the n-fold torus or the m-fold projective plane.
- featherinyourcap-1.0.zip — final submission
1. Always begin and end with heavy deads;
2. 1 man on keys and at least 1 spotter - preferably two;
3. Hi fives on interchange, half hour legs; and
4. Never be afraid to fall off your bike on the ride home.
- higanbana-0.4.1-rc1.zip — RED -spider lily- v0.4.1-rc1
- higanbana-0.3.1-rc1.zip — RED -spider lily- v0.3.1-rc1
- higanbana-0.2.2-beta.zip — RED -spider lily- v0.2.2 beta :D
- easy-aga-3.1-win32.zip — Windows executable
- easy-aga-3.1-osx.dmg — Final source entry; fixed "lockup"
- easy-aga-3.1.zip — Final source entry; fixed "lockup"
This game is written using pyglet (so requires OpenGL), cocos2d and lepton.
Source downloaders will need to install lepton separately.
- savetheparrots-1.1.zip — post-deadline submission to fix bug where you couldn't restart after game over and alter difficulty settings. use v1.01 for judging if you dissaprove of such things
- savetheparrots-1.01.zip —
- savetheparrots-1.0.zip —
- firefeather-win32bin.zip — win32 py2exe build of final entry
- firefeatherSrc.tar.gz — Linux source code
- John's Pillow Factory Final 2.0.zip — The final improved version.
- John's Pillow factory final.zip — Our final version.
- after-the-fall-1.0.3-win32.zip — After The Fall v1.0.3 (win32 binary distribution)
- after-the-fall-1.0.3-osx.dmg — After The Fall v1.0.3 (OS X binary distribution)
- after-the-fall-1.0.3-source.tar.gz — After The Fall v1.0.3 (source distribution)
After The Fall: an exploration-based platform adventure rendered in a stark and haunting monochrome style. It features skeletal animation based on motion capture data, a world pieced together in CSG by our homemade level editor and a story told through the letters and objects left behind in an abandoned palace.
- longicorn.zip — Longicorn: Enter the Mind of the Spirit Wolf