Wednesday morning - 7 FPS
Yesterday was disappointing. I failed to invent the flow of water. My FPS is too low on some of my computers.
Today I remembered some important things.
1. I am a competent software developer! Writing computer programs is an important part of my life. I can do these things right.
2. To make one new thing you usually need to make a hundred broken things.
What I want to do today.
- delete code I don't like.
- add more music (I have the only track since Sunday and I will hate it soon)
- change video drivers and write in readme that my game is incompatible with nouveau
- replace OBJ loader
- add some fun things to game. Funny sounds when hitting coast and reaching checkpoint.