And it's overAs I very much expected, I had very limited time this week. I wasn't able to get the game anywhere near completion, but I was super happy with what I did get done. I wrote 300 lines of code and I just have moving and collisions, but damn they're nice. I worked really hard to get consistently smooth movement, as well as collisions that made sense, which I think I achieved. There's still a single bug (that I know of) in which you can jump up into a corner and get stuck for a moment, but I would have got that fixed if I had another hour. I'll probably use this as my base for next pyweek, try and get an actual game with it.
(log in to comment)