Ratings (show detail)
screenshot from the final game
|600.0 KB||DR0ID||2013/09/08 00:26|
final 1 - no sound
|1.6 MB||DR0ID||2013/09/08 00:24|
|45.7 KB||DR0ID||2013/09/06 22:56|
|993.8 KB||DR0ID||2013/09/06 22:50|
hunters in action
|131.6 KB||DR0ID||2013/09/05 13:23|
first collision detection against trees
|276.6 KB||DR0ID||2013/09/02 21:47|
Making good progress, but still much to do
I finally found out, what was causing pygame to segfault. I was drawing aalines outside of the screen (I admit, way outside the screen). This apparently caused a segfault. I'm glad I found out, although it cost me much time. The bug had his origin in my movement logic. A direction vector got really long, still not sure what it caused it (maybe a calculation error or something). Today I will start making the map and art. And then I have to combine all things to sort of a story line.
Making progress, but pygame parachute!
I got my state machine working for game ai, but now I get pygame segmentation faults! Ok, even more debugging!
Should not have stayed up so late the day before. But at least I have now basic collision detection against the trees in the forest.