Protect the Pond! Quack the Case!
You are the worlds shootiest cop.
Bad Duckies want to enter your duck pond. Not on your watch! You will destroy those duckies! Your computer monitor informs you which duckies must be destroyed, so all you have to do is blindly follow instructions like a good cop.
If you let the Bad Duckies enter your pond, the pond is polluted by their presence. The whole world grows more and more toxic, and eventually everything dies.
- Procedurally generated duckies!
- All graphics made from scratch during the jam.
- Dynamic background music (composed during the jam) which changes based on the world's toxicity level.
- Big red buttons!
- Pondhouse Rules to determine who lives and who dies!
- The entire world is your health indicator
Duckiest Game Award
Presented by Kronifer
Ratings (show detail)
Procedural ducky generation!
Thanks to Akarys and lakmatiol for working with me on this, and to Kosayoda for making most of the original assets!
Trees! So many trees!
Different stages of toxicity on the overworld.
Dynamic music, and procedural duck people!
We also have (mostly) working buttons, as well as lots of nice assets for procedural man-duck generation, but we failed to actually get the man-duckies onto the screen before the deadline.
Here's how the procedurally generated duck people look: