Bombs queue, skip, a-splode, and push!
Look at all this technology showcased in this GIF! (And please excuse the occasional screen tearing--it's a side-effect of the screen capture program I used.)
- Bombs sitting in moving water get pushed along by the water.
- If multiple streams of bombs meet at one tile, they take turns moving into the contested tile.
- You can walk on top of floating bombs.
- You can skip bombs along the tops of floating bombs!
- Bombs that explode push away nearby bombs!
- Poor Ranger Jim can be all a-burned up if he gets too close to an exploding bomb.
Pardner, them there's what we call game mechanics.
(log in to comment)
Noelle on 2018/10/26 12:10:Oh wow, that looks lovely! Am I right in assuming that the water reflection sparkles also move with the direction the water pushes the bombs, so you can get a sense of the flow before you place them?