Post JudgingSorry, for broken English.
That is weird. And probably a little bit unfair. Cause My tech demo has won game competition. At least in individual category (came second-third in overall).
Anyway, thanks to everyone who played and created they own games. As always, PyWeek was awesome game jam.
- Finally I've learned Pygame
- I've decided not to use third party physics engine. And It was really fun to implement my own physics (Yeah – brute force implementation!)
- Decision to draw concept before starting programming worked as always
- Tech demo instead of game
- "Fun" part in scoring is the lowest one. And "Fun" part is most important when You talk about games
P.S. In feadback there were some concerns about my game not being connected with the theme. I think it is because of not enough communication from my side. It is related to mythology. Nemesis is balancer of life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis_(mythology)#Rome) and my game is about balancing circles.
(log in to comment)