Here's What Let's Do - OR - Some Ideas for the CompoIt's time for some game concepts for each theme! Yeah!
- An RPG where your characters gain an increased critical hit with layers of critical hit (IE: 2x damage, 3x damage, etc.) as they level
- A shmup where your weapons can have critical hits, given by powerups
- A puzzle platformer where you have to repair an ancient civilization's machines in order to escape from its ruins
- A run 'n gun where you are a robot who gains allies by fixing "broken" enemy robots
- A puzzle game where you command little creatures that mutate between several distinct states do so... well, something
- A platformer where you play a character who mutates to gain abilities
- A beat 'em up where you fight alongside a mysterious stranger to fend off enemies from his mysterious past...
- A dating sim about trying to seduce a mysterious but beautiful female stranger and possibly even win her heart (this would benefit from Ren'Py, but I'm not sure we're allowed to use Ren'Py)
- A dating sim where you are a scientist trying to seduce an alien woman.
- A visual novel where two feuding women whose sons are best friends must try to move past their childhood rivalry for the sake of their children.
Peace, love, and the fate of worlds,
(log in to comment)