Spy Challenge - The Rather Ordinary Game Project
The beginning of the menu engine
An enemy police helicopter
Our main character
Planning mindmap as of 200704021756
Ok, so now that it's started
- Sunday night (now) - think of ideas while trying to revise for chemistry test.
- Monday - think of ideas after said chemistry test and start making a proper plan.
- Tuesday - in between catchup work and studying for software test, start prototyping, making art, etc.
- Wednesday - *hopefully* start coding
- Thursday - hopefully continue coding in between work
- Friday - work on art materials etc.
- Saturday - do everything else
- A jumping game - jump up really really high
- A spaceship launching thing
- An escape from the evil villain using a jetpack game
- A spy escaping capture using a jetpack (more specific)
- A rocket launching game
OK, I've chosen my idea
End of day four (AEST that is...)
I'm currently writing a Menu class for GooeyPy that will automatically arrange a list of items into a menu. I'm going to start coding on the rest tomorrow.
Possibly pulling out
If only PyWeek was one week later - I've got two weeks off.
I'm planning to enter next time, and spend a fair bit of time before the contest getting familiar with the libraries.
As for all the graphics and stuff I've put here so far, consider them to be GPL2+.