Mary Go Round
Ratings (show detail)
ZIP package (needs PySDL2 + PyOpenGL)
Mary, Go Round (again, I didn't have much time...)
Here's my PyWeek #32 entry.
How to play:
- You are the WHITE THING ("MARY").
- You GO ROUND.
- Avoid GAPS to achieve HIGH SCORE.
- Use UP and DOWN arrow keys to set the next lane.
- PySDL2 (+ SDL2 + SDL2_mixer)
- PyOpenGL (+ some kind of OpenGL driver)
This uses the fancy old fixed function pipeline of OpenGL. All is good.
If your (i)GPU is really old, disable the SDL_GL_SetAttribute lines.
Again, I didn't have much time this week to do a submission, but like
in PyWeek#31, I had some time today (~ 2 hours) to come up with this
game. Just plain simple retro OpenGL, going round and round. I didn't
even have time to clean it up, so it's a bit dirty.