Try to find Muses' elements by exploring the map with Nemesis.
Once you have at least one element from group A (left side) and one from group B (right side), you may combine them in order to activate a special action.
If you collect all the elements you can reach the final room and meet...
You may also try to free all Athena's Owls.
Ratings (show detail)
PW16 - Nemesis_1.0.zip
After the judgement
things left unfinished
This time there were only two of us participating the competition.
This entailed some things left unfinished.
Anyway the game is playable and at least winnable.
Let me add some notes here for those who want to play the whole the adventure:
- Action key is Left CTRL. You can customize keys by editing pw16_variable.py.
- You can forget about mouse by using 1-8 keys to select objects and SPACE to activate them.
- Collisions are glitchy. If looks like you can't move on a free cell, just try to go back ad forward again, or try to shift you a little on your side before trying again. It may also happen you get stuck in a cell... you can fly over objects by pressing F12 (debug mode).
- "sword" combo is not working fine, I suggest to just avoid enemies until you get some long range fire.
- Enemies positions are misleading. It looks like they move towards to you, but they are not... wrong collision logic still checks their original cell position, so they will hurt you/can be killed only in their original cell.
- "shield", "immune" and "invisible" combo are not working,. Forget about them.
- When getting into a dark room you need to have the torch aready active. So just go back and enter again in the dark room with torch.
- There are 10 Athena's Owl to free in the map
- If you get stuck in front of something even if you have the correct combo active, remember to press the action key.
- Trees images were supposed to be 2 cell tall.
- Game automatically saves at every object collected. If you want to reset the game just delete the file in save folder.
It would be nicer to finish/fix everything in time.
Thanks for playing.
Steal or deserve
First day we managed to work a little on the game.
As result we have a draft story, still a bit vague but promising.
Our game is about Nemesis, the Greek mythology character, and her relation with Greek muses.
Not sure if it will be good or bad relationship... but we need the objects they guard.
So prepare to steal or deserve them.