YAY! Done!Now I can get on with life... :P
Well, I've learned a lot.
- Do not become distracted
- Do not add features at the last minute
- organize priorities!
- Don't do artwork for a feature you will not end up doing...
- always have a backup idea, something the game can be easily molded into, in the case time runs out...
- Don't let life get in the way of pyweek development! :P
- learned more about linux and python, via working with the hacked up python and pygame...
- and much more...
Tools of the trade: (I was forced to use these tools)
- custom python2.4 minimal distribution
- hacked up 1.7.1 pygame
Well that's all I have to say tonight. Time to get onto other things ;)