Days 7 and 8

Whew. A lot has happened in the past 48 hours. I'll try to give a rundown here.

Yesterday, I worked a lot on polishing and optimizations. I also made all the sound effects and music.

Today was spent packaging files and making things compatible for the most people possible. I tried to do stuff with pyinstaller, but kept getting appdir errors on launch.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with how the game came out. I spent probably 20+ hours on it in total. If I were to go back, I'd change things, sure, but for a first pyweek entry, I'd say I did decently well. I went from making snake to pong to this 😂 

What I used to make the game:

Code development: PyCharm

Sprite creation: Piskel

Sound effects: Audacity

Music: Bosca Ceoil