First update

Due to the fact that this was our least favorite theme for the contest and we had a hard time coming up with an interesting idea, we were off to a slow start. After a while we finally managed to outline a concept that we all thought was doable and would be fun to play in the end.
As we lost a lot of time struggling there we only started development on Monday.

Yet we are making good progress at this point and currently we are able to load a tile map, have implemented a (hopefully useful) architecture and the player is able to move. 

So while we started off slow we now start picking up momentum...