Day 3: Making Art

Today's goals were to replace the placeholder art with finalized assets, and try to make it so that the same direction can't be activated twice in a row.

I did manage to create new assets and implement them into the game. However, I did not make any progress with preventing the same direction being activated twice.

Real life commitments prevented me from being able to spend as much time on the game as I wanted to today. However, I am still happy with my progress and confident that I can have a quality final product by the end of the jam.

A screenshot of gameplay. It has a circle with a green blob holding a scalpel, with hearts in all four cardinal directions. The right one is larger and colored red.