Day 2

I started today by squashing some of the bugs involved in sight ranges. One of the problems was that events weren't coming through when objects move in and out of your visible area. This is all working well. I also squished some of the reconnection problems I was experiencing, which means there are fewer confusing scenes when the server restarts :)

Having solved this, I worked on adding more objects to the world. Some of these you can stand on (and the object can respond to being stood on).


I used this to implement moving between worlds. This is best shown in video: https://youtu.be/7F1G-SFTrz8 

mauve on 2018/04/17 00:14 of Wasabi
edited on 2018/04/17 00:14