It's a Wrap for Day #1I'm quite pleased:
- I know what the game is called.
- I know what the game involves (and how it relates to the "two worlds" theme).
- It's been tried on (my) kids.
- Mu + PyGame Zero work really well (which makes me very happy).
- I've found and squashed a couple of bugs in Mu (yay!).
- I've the start of a game which (despite my shonky drawing) sort of works.
Tomorrow I need to:
- Make the stick figure controllable (jump, duck, fly-up, fly-down).
- Add "real world" objects to avoid.
- Collision detection.
In the meantime... here's what I have (this is about 5 hours work, most of which was spent in the GIMP). ;-)