pygame awesome libraries?
What are some awesome libraries for pygame?
- available via pip
- documented (with examples, and API docs)
- generally awesome for some reason (even if not perfect, maybe it has potential)
I'll start with a few...
- pyscroll. Scrolling maps. Fast scrolling images easy.
- pyTMX. Reads Tiled Map Editors TMX maps. Can use a Map editor easily.
- pyinstaller. Make installers for different platforms. Very easy to use to make installers.
- pymunk. 2d physics library. Lots of examples, very well maintained.
What's awesome or almost awesome?
ps. I also asked over on the pygame reddit.
— illume on 2018/04/05 10:17
Comments: (log in to comment)