Day 7: Attack of the Giant Space Mould
We have a game!
Attack of the Giant Space Mould (aka Space Turnips) is actually playable!
- 6 levels!
- Space turnips!
- Space mould that wants to eat the turnips!
- Lights to defend the turnips with!
- Walls that get in the way!
- Shrubs (like walls, but prettier
- A diurnal cycle!
- Ray tracing! (extremely primitive)
- 3 types of lights, 6 light colours
- Lights that rotate and pulsate!
- A named antagonist with clear motivations!
- Saves at least one game!
- Advanced third-party level editors like Vi and Emacs!
- Visual and audible battery monitoring and power measurements!
- A toolbar even Photoshop would be proud of!
- Sounds that go eep!
- In-game help!
- Lots of punctuation marks!
Selected Commit Messages
- THROW ELECTRICITY AT THE PROBLEM
- Allow people to go back to the menu
- Use bounding foxes
- blue is not cyan
- Don't repeatedly reload soil.
- Fix lights -- Eeeee. :)
- Enter Boyd, from not exactly stage left.
Commits per Hour
Commits per hour over the course of the week: