Late startSo, I eventually had my idea on Monday evening.
It's gonna be a minimalistic versus fighting game.
In one dojo, with one life, so one hit causes one win.
The gameplay is based on the fact that you can grab the walls and ceiling of the room to jump on your opponent.
After a few hours of work, I now have:
- 1 dojo
- 2 players
- keyboard support
- controller support
- gravity and wall collision
Now, the urgent todo-list before submission:
- handle characters collision.
- figure out a nice intuitive way of controlling the character moves.
- manage characters animations
- display score
- compatibility and packaging