Almost.... But not quite.

While it promises much, it is incomplete, still pretty buggy, unpredictably unreliable, and possibly unplayable. Also, it's the worst knot of spaghetti code I've written, and I couldn't be more proud of myself. I can't stay up any longer, and I won't be able to work on it at all tomorrow, so this is a preemptive resignation pretty much to the last capable second. 

However, I did get the most accomplished that I have ever been able to do on a game, especially for pyweek. It definitely great learning my strengths and my weaknesses and actually making something. While it was as minimal as I wanted it to be, I probably should have been able to finish it; my inexperience and meticulousness tied me down. 

Cheers to everybody else and their games! Hope you had more luck than I did.