Outrageous fortune indeed!

I switched on this morning and found that my monitor wasn't working -- a problem I can do without just before a pyweek deadline! Fortunately I had an alternative monitor available to keep me going.

It seems to have finally come together well enough for a release. The stair placement problem seems to be fixed, and the character image generator is working more or less as intended.

However, the floor generation algorithm still isn't quite right -- I think sometimes it generates insoluble maps, with an enemy blocking access to an item needed to defeat it, or maybe it's just not placing the item at all. So for the time being, if you get stuck you'll just have to start a new game and hope for a better outcome.

As always, there are numerous things I didn't get time for -- furniture, better carpet placement, locked doors and cupboards... weasels...