Seriously, I've made almost no progress yesterday since job took all my time... well, at least the time I planned to spent on this. I'll probably have a meeting today, so... yeah, I've gotta transform a day in a week nao xDAnyways, I still could get a few things done yesterday:
- High-scores screen (yeah! old game style rewards ftw :D)
- Level clear screen which looks sorta like sonic ones. It was fun to do that :D
- Reworked on menus and interface, but still need to add the anime-ish graphics.
- Fixed bug with .ogg files. Somewhat my converter generated a ogg file that played whereverelse but in my game O.O
I'll make the intro/ending story only if I have time to, they're not priority right now (even though I wrote the story already, it's long tho), but I want to add the angel girl to the menu. She looks so cute :3 Also, I changed the interface so it looks cuter now (for some reason I still don't know I've made sorta horror-ish graphics for a cute-ish game /yep, I should stop working while sleeping xD)
For some strange reason, the converter I was using generated ogg files that played wherever but in my game. I still don't know what was going on there, it was supposed to generate proper OGG vorbis files (I tried encoding with flac to see if it was just a wrong encoding, but pygame doesn't play flac files, so...). Anyways, I've got another encoder that does the job, so I'll be using ogg files nao :DHere's a screenshot of the hi-scores screen (because most probably you won't be reading my whinings anyways xD) Things I plan to do today:
- Options screen, so you can change display/difficulty/sound vol/etc
- Work on some animations for deaths and such
- Work on some special effects jus' 'coz game should look good :D
- Create moar levels (at least 7 or so)
- Make a tutorial level... or maybe not, this won't be a priority too.
Now I have a todo list to complete, let's get to wo~rk ✩
I shall post a new beta demo today if everything goes smoothly...
hopefully it will...—
it will, right?