I've just added a sort of debug view thing to look around at my level, and I've noticed that the levels tend to either show a vertical bias, with lots of climbing, or a horizontal bias, with lots of side-to-side. I didn't add this, so it's cool to see patterns coming out.

Got collision data working. I have made a physics engine in half an hour before so I'm not terribly worried about that.

What I am worried about is the fact that the seam-removal alg I have set up seems not to work. Because of the way my collision detection code works, this means everything is stuck in the same room. oh dear.