On our entryOur entry:
http://www.wardtek.ca/steamrollers.zip (Hosted on our home dsl, so probably slow.)
Please note that the binaries don't suffer from the memory leak problem the source version has.
Due to efforts to cram in last minute features, our uploaded competition entry has several know bugs:
- When you finish a race in two player mode, the game crashes instead of loading the win screen.
- When you finish a race against the computer, the game crashes.
- If you hit the water on the "Banks Ahoy" course, you get stuck and have to exit the level.
- Some tracks really suck for two player. "Par for the Course" starts player two stuck on a wall.
- On some maps player two only needs to do two laps instead of three.
- Repeat course puts you into two player mode.
These are all one or two line fixes, so we will probably do a "not for judging" bugfix release some time soon.
(log in to comment)