A Super Effective Production
I have to say: I'm really pleased with what we've produced this time. I feel like it's been a very long week but we've got some excellent results. So I present to you the fourth Super Effective PyWeek production, Happy Insect Garden.
Happy Insect Garden is a bizarre style of defender game featuring:
- 19 different types of creature with flavour text as and when you find them
- 117 unlockable achievements for your completionist enjoyment
- 8 different levels, each showcasing different gameplay
- a variety of different creature movement AIs bringing it to life
- beautifully shaded graphics in a mix of rendered and vector styles
- a jaunty folk/traditional music theme to keep you entertained
- the most satisfyingly smooth menu graphics I've ever produced
To whet your appetite, just look at the following screenshots:
Then download the final version here.
To people who might have tried to play the game while I was writing this post, there was a bug that prevented the first level from being possible. Please play the current version, thank you. :-)
If you have problems with the game please tell us either below or on #pyweek (find Membury or mewo2) or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
(log in to comment)