Coding styleIn many year ago. I started learning OO (Object Oriented) in programming skill. when I learned ruby and Java .
OO is difference than Old C style. ( my first computer language is Basic . it was running on a 8089 processor. it had not OO :<
One day my friend told me, he wrote a new java game.
He said that, when he did re-create a world. there had a ball and a stick.
- what color was the ball has?
- the ball was moving like ?
- what color was the stick has?
- the stick was moving like ?
- when the stick met the ball ?
- what happen, when the stick met the ball ?
- or the world has power object. it was becoming ball and stick ? that was liked Aristotle said.
when you care ball and stick. the world ( game ) should become very interest.
I did same in Sea War.