This is a textbased game I coded on my phone to see if I could. Enjoy...
Most restrictive dev environment
Presented by Cosmologicon
Ratings (show detail)
|4.8 KB||HipetyHopit||2014/10/10 17:10|
|4.4 KB||HipetyHopit||2014/10/10 16:05|
I did not think I'd have time for pyweek this year, but I ended up with an afternoon to kill, so I decided to try to code a game completely on my smartphone. This is the result. The first version is the original file written on my phone. For the final I did a bit of bugfixing on a borrowed Mac. This is an oldstyle textbased RPG puzzle. Try commands untill you figure out what works. Try "help". If you are really stuck, the sourcecode should also help. Good luck...