End of day 4...

Well, I got off to a really late start today and ended up only getting about 2 1/2 hours of coding in :/

The game is beginning to take shape, we have all major elements thought out and ready to be made,
the plants now die if you leave them too long.
Buying plots now actually costs something :)
I created a nice gui system with some help from pyglibs
We also have our first 2 final sprites done, the player and the plot-marker :)

All-in-all, I am about 3/4 of a day behind schedule, but I did schedule a spot between now and friday to catch up about that much, so as long as we dont have any more set-backs we should be good to go :D

(log in to comment)


hehe, i also just found a great free font for the game!
i'm off to bed now, have fun working on your games :)