Day 1, progress report

Sunday was an "off" day (busy doing family things), so today was the proper day 1.

I managed to make a start on the Quart app along with some endpoints and associated templates and CSS. Realising I needed to work on the data models I've spent work on that side of things too and created a bunch of utility functions. It's starting to feel a lot like an MVC architecture (Quart is the view, utility functions the controller, and the data work the model). I'm also working via (mostly) functional programming.

I've also started to create a comprehensive (but incomplete) test suite. Who knows, I may even write docs..! :-)