Day1I got a few hours programming done last night before I crashed, so heres what we've got...
- I started and finished the physics engine(unless it has bugs)
Wrote a texture script that will load images and convert them to textures, automatically scaling the image to avoid a glError
downloaded Richards OBJ loader from the pygame cookbook and customized it for my texture class and my resource mananger
Finished at least part of the particle effects engine
And we finished hammering out our idea!
We werent planning for this theme, but in retrospect we already had an idea, and this theme fits it best :)
We also decided against going for multiplayer, unless I finish the programming in an insanely short amount of time ;)
We arent going to reveal the game idea yet though, you'll just have to wait until we get a working version up going...
Comments: (log in to comment)