In my first Pyweek I came to the following conclusion (I think it was at 3am): "PyWeek is 40% design, 40% coding, 40% project management and -20% sleep."
What tools are people using for the 80% design and project management?
- Documentation of the written design: Google docs
- Visual design: Autodesk Sketchbook, Gimp, Inkscape
- Overall project management (time + schedule): Google sheets
- Software process development: Personal Kanban (kanbanflow.com)
- Version control: git
- Bug tracking: yeah, not so much. Just create items in the Kanban
- Test management: not even a little
(log in to comment)