Minimal design, maximal speed

While everyone else in PyWeek has complete mastery of design scope and time management, we often run into trouble with at least one of these. Not this time though! We tentatively agreed on a design on Thursday. I wrote a custom drawing program on Friday and spent most of Saturday drawing pictures. In the evening Alex wrote the first lines of what would become the game.

I thought we only had 4 hours left, so I decided to help out and write the game logic. (The dozen lines or so that implement our humble design.) It turned out the timezones were on our side and we actually had 6 hours until the end. Chris and Andras were surprised to learn that we were actually participating, but were quick to join the effort. With all this we were able to add "luxury" features, such as a victory condition and sound effects.

Time to check out everyone else's games now!