No real progress

I rewrote much of my game code because I just threw everything together the first time around. That means I didn't really make any real progress, and the game isn't as far along as it was before. But the code structure is a lot nicer, which hopefully means I can work much faster from now on.

I am working on integrating some music into the game. First time I ever really worked on sound in games. I usually abandoned all my prototypes long before integrating music or sound into them. I downloaded some music from Fake Music Generator. That is a pretty nice service. I might even use the music in the final game.

But for now I am going to bed. Only the second day, and already dead tired…