Done mostly

I think we did pretty good for a week. I can't believe we got as far as we did, though my code is awful and likely has multiplatform issues. It may lag at some 'deresolutions' as I didn't have time to really only generate those (for text especially) when they were absolutely needed. Let me know if our distributions crash on your machine.

(log in to comment)


for whatever reason its impossible for me to build standalone executables for windows OR osx. My sdist is working correctly, the that comes in the skellington that I downloaded (2.3) just doesn't make binaries in windows 7 64bit or mac os 10.9 ... I may look at this tomorrow but for tonight I'm super done looking at the computer screen :)