If it feels wrong, it probably is.

I spent a good chunk of last night trying to add support for multiple levels to my game and it was the most excruciating thing I have ever programmed so far. I kept adding and rearranging parameters so all assets, like images, batches, lists were passed as arguments and then passed again as arguments to a super class just be passed once more to another super class. What a mess!

I decided to scrap all of that and instead have a module load the assets specific to a level and import that. Still figuring it out but it feels so much better.

Regarding progress, I'm a little behind. The game doesn't work yet and I haven't even started on the gameplay. :c