Now with non-zero prettyIf a sypikslang slips on a muddy patch between some tree roots in the forest, does it curse PEP8?
Today saw numerous improvements including:
- centred buttons
- simple results and equipment screens
- auto save and load support
- propaganda (our game is good!)
- displaying of long descriptions for missions
- add a mission that allows the game to be completed
- new widgets
- text that fits on buttons
- your reputation now proceeds you
- better research tree visualization
- addition of new team member (me!)
I thought I wasn't going to be able contribute at all this pyweek but the surprise availability of an internet connection in the middle of the forest meant I was able to get in a few minor patches today (and write the diary entry).