Day 5 - Late diary entry is late
Another slow day, but with some useful progress
- Some sounds were added to the game, although more are needed
- We replaced several placeholder graphics
- Added a new maze level
- The level editor grew a number of features. It can now load or create new levels, and, after some nagging, learnt about hotkeys.
- The level editor became a lot more robust in the face of unexpected level files, and now requires some effort to crash
- Several bits of out widget stack got fixed and improved
We have some quirks with how the snake reacts to keyboard input to tweak, and some of the debugging features need to be removed, but other than that, we just need to produce more levels to have a game.