Some progressI spent most of today playing with my daughter but I did get some time to code a little more of the game.
I modelled up some new props too, since those don't take very long to do.
I added the higher-level game structure (menu, level progression) and some transitioning to and from the actual game itself. I've also implemented a couple of aspects of the difficulty system. Easy is easy (but probably not easy enough) and hard is quite a challenge.
I also cleaned up the A* routine a bit - the code in there wasn't very optimised and thanks to RB the farmer can now walk angles. There's still a slowdown sometimes from the A* firing so I need to figure how to split that over multiple frames.
Comments: (log in to comment)