Day 6: Onwards and upwardsA good evening of development but still a lot to do tomorrow. I think every PyWeek we enter ends more frantically than the previous one. Not a good trend. :)
Highlights of the day:
- Fixed our first Windows-specific bug.
- Yip when hit.
- Doorways for moving between levels.
- Support for double-tap key interactions and a sprinting fox.
- Support for ethereal objects that one can collide with without being physically impeded.
- Draft versions of all of the intended levels.
- Creating a limbo for storing items that aren't anywhere else.
- More work on dialogue state machines.
- Item dropping and swapping.
- Moar images!
- Snout Up Display including inventory, health bar, tail indicator, tofu and scroll counts.