End of Day 6Lines of code: 1939
I'm not going to spoil the surprise by posting any more commit log, videos, pictures, or sound. You'll just have to play it to find out!
Things are progressing on track. I already have something playable and working right now, all that needs doing is some more levels and bug fixes.
Good news - Tyler managed to get his computer working and make an awesome track.
I really need sleep but I'm going to be out and about for another 10 hours. I can do this.
Day 7 (half-day):
- create at least 3 more levels
- critical bug: if you die several times, memory keeps expanding and sound stops working
- important bug: belly flop stuck in wall, and don't call it game over until all belly flops are turned to dead bodies
- test on windows and mac
- add a gory explosion of bloody organs when you die on spikes
- bad physics glitch when you jump against a vertical wall
- physics glitch with belly flops and spikes
- death shouldn't interrupt the music flow
- the sound that plays when you win is obnoxious and horrible
(log in to comment)