Day 5: NPCs can interactWork in the morning and roleplaying in the evening ate into previous game development time today. Stefano was our one hope for a productivity but unfortunately his battle with the Lurgi remains delicately in the balance. Only 28 commits made it into the repository since last night -- there's now a scary amount left to do before Saturday night.
Lest it appear that all is doom and gloom, let me list things that did get done today:
- A lot of new artwork was created but hasn't made it into the repository yet.
- Tests for NPC dialogue trees were created and these turned up a few bugs that are now fixed.
- Our kitsune hero gained attack animations.
- Initial support for background music tracks.
- Torii were added for moving between levels.
- Made a good start on displaying NPC dialogue in game.
- You only get one fish.
(log in to comment)