End of Day 3Video
Lines of code so far: 653
What I've done:
- 7:27pm: fixed the sub-pixel access issue with glTranslatef. thanks richard!
- 12:13am: created animation assets for the main character
- 1:05am: implement animation support in the game logic
- 3:27am: smooth camera movement - follows the character at a damped acceleration curve
- 6:50am: created level 1 in map editor with some unimplemented game ideas and tiles
Problem: I have a mid-term coming up in 7 hours, and I have not been to class or read the book since the last test. Also I worked through the night so I will be in sleepy-and-not-motivated mode all day while studying and test-taking. Bleh.
Overview of what my TODO list looks like right now:
- try to not fail college
- implement in game logic all the stuff I just pretended would work when I made level 1
- make another level with even more new ideas and then implement them. repeat until satisfied.
- sound effects
- bg music
- menu system / title screen
- death / game over
- test on windows and mac