Suspended SentenceDay 2 got off to a slow start with most of the team members being at work. Notable progress during the morning included deciding on a name -- Suspended Sentence -- sorting out some Sphinx documentation (mostly the start of a walkthrough and a brief for artists). Jerith snuck in some unittests.
However, the evening saw good progress. Much of the initial scene is now in place and working:
- Items can be picked up.
- Items can be used on interaction areas.
- Interaction areas can display descriptions.
- The results of interactions can generate messages.
- Fancy cursors were added.
- Cryo chamber artwork coloured in.
- First screenshot uploaded.
(log in to comment)