bokonon was rightThere's some interactivity and a stupid goal.
- this nice soft ball algorythm: http://panoramix.ift.uni.wroc.pl/~maq/soft2d/
- a stupid and buggy SVG parser
- some polygons in a single SVG map
- it exploits the pymunk space hashing algorythm to
check what polygons must be rendered onscreen
- the ability to roll ankwardly on the surfaces
- frame drops due to buggy polygons
Avoid getting stuck on pointy rocks, that's
your only challenge.
Unfortunately the ice-nine bubble will never burst
so hell will never freeze when you reach it
isn't it ironic ?