Development continuesSince the comp officially finished I've been working on the game some more. Stuff I've already done, mostly addressing the feedback from the judges (thanks guys!):
- Refactor out the music player to a single point to detect ability and also command-line --nomusic override.
- Add command-line control over fullscreen / window sizing.
- Add clicking of character in map to activate.
- Fix resource snafu with finding save game files.
- Grant all characters some basic level of brawling skill.
- Fix blocking check for adjacent actions.
- Allow diagonal adjacent actions.
- Add diagonal movement.
- Add green box highlighting currently-active character.
- Clean up the cobble tiles a little.
- All graphical glitches now removed.
- Add a simple first-run help message when entering the tactical game.
- NPC turn feedback.
- Add in better command-line option handling.
- Allow immediate selection of arbitrary levels from command-line for testing.
- New ui / layout / button abstraction
(log in to comment)