Done, I hope we're not eating too much space

Okay, the game is done and has been submitted (here). The zipped size is roughly 40 MB.

We've also made a Windows binary (thanks to PyMike for his wonderful PySetup script). This wasn't all together easy, because the current Skellington uses a variable called data.data_py to keep track of the gamelib directory. However, Py2Exe includes this in a binary file, where, of course, the path to gamelib is not the same. I made the script work by replacing this:
data_py = os.path.abspath(os.path.dirname(__file__))
data_dir = os.path.normpath(os.path.join(data_py, '..', 'data'))
with this:
data_dir = 'data'
Before I realized this was the error, I also tried a script from Skellington 1.1 and my modified version of HanClinto's script. Both will probably work with the above changes and some minor hacking, though I haven't tested it.

We have not uploaded the Windows binary here, because we don't want to waste more of Richard's server space than necessary, and Google Code will not let us upload files over 20 MB. We'll see if we find some good place to host it...