Day 1 + 6 hours - I think...So far we are making excellent progress.
We're planning a pretty original tbs game, and already have most of the major mechanics done.
Now we need to piece them together and add the gui and art :)
We did have a couple problems today.
I spent about 6 hours trying to figure out how to merge two polygons into one. About got there, but missing the final couple of pieces - so we are laying the stuff we planned with that aside for now - probably will make everything easier later on anyways :S
Besides that, no serious problems as of yet, though a few minor ones. The big tests will be ai, and possibly multiplayer (we're trying to decide if we even want to pursue that...)
Should see something playable in 2 or 3 days I hope, then we're splitting up tasks:
Me - AI
Markus - art, networkings (maybe)
Pymike - art, feature addition
Keeyai - bugs, features, anything we missed
Along with the rest of the team filling in when they get a chance.
Overall, I think this is the best, most unique, and most "get it done in a week"-able idea we have ever had :D
So I am very pleased.
Cheers all - lots of good entries so far XD